Thursday, November 18, 2010

Growing


Luke 12:27

"Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are



I'm growing and learning a lot about myself and how FAST three months go by. But never the less I have people praying for me every where around the world praise God! I pray that I grow more and the Lord knows I need it. I'm also praying for my coworkers and people I come into contact that they will have strength and that God is the only one who gives you true strength. And today on my home from work really couldn't breathe because the way I act at work my joy isn't over flowing with God's love I am far away where I want to be and just setting an example.

Isaiah 40:31

but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.int.


Can't wait till the day I hop away to Australia


Australia money



The vision I got from my Jesus of His blessings He is going to pour out through His beautiful hands. I need to live in this blessing and His words and not doubt. Praise Him He is worthy! Wow! This is how I get my inspiration from my unfailing Father Jesus. It gives me a Joy that jumps over sadness to know my God knows every thing, knows my name, desires and every detail about everyone on HIS planet.

Luke 12:7

And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.  

Check out this book : 
The Seven Longings Of The Human Heart
By:
Mike Bickle with Deborah Hibert


It's amazing but not amazing as the Bible :)










No comments:

Post a Comment