Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prophectic that displays my Fathers eyes

The JOy that the Lord has givin me here in Darwin has been amazing. Just got to talk to a girl I impacted through a Missions Adventures "camp" we got to train the youth of Australia to go and make disciples. Her name is Katie If you want to pray for her pray for passion and fire in her soul to bring her friends in to the Kingdom! I have been stirring up my prophectic art gift and has impacted 6 in the last two weeks one of them Being Katie. I have also have been hearing about the others that have been impacted and they are framing them and their parents thanked me and didn't know God worked in that way and also the parents said it was the truth and built the church up as it should. Pray for Matthew as well his calling is huge as a leader! God has been showing me that my prophetic art gift is not the only one there is a broadness in me. Learning to find my own flame even though people don't have the same passions as me or not knowing the spiritual realm... it's hard not to operate out of the in the Holy Spirit. 


Prophetic Art is changing lives and telling people who they really are in life and just being them is SOOO beautiful. Because it moves them Really moves them and just lets them know God is REAL and Creative!! SO CREATIVE! 1 Cor 14


Missions work that has been rocking up in Darwin:

Feeding the hungry: feeding the "Long Grassers" Aubergines who have been kicked out of their communities or just going to the Hospital. They like live off the Land and are very spiritual they can tell you when there's a bad spirit or the Holy Spirit in the room. They know if your on fire for God or not it's crazy! I prayed for one lady and then they all wanted me to pray for all their family members and everyone that is a Aubergines is all family so there was a lot :D. My passion for Aubergines has grown so much especially the women they have beautiful hearts and could shake Darwin, Australia and as well as the Men with there amazing musical skills. And they speak Creole it sounds almost like broken English but beautiful in their think Aussie accent.

Rahab: Rahab is a mission organization that is getting girls out of the Industry  of Trafficking girls. I have been in the office with Emily the owner of the Darwin Location Rahab is with YWAM youth with a mission. Human Trafficking is allowed in Darwin sadly... but it's easier to spot and find the brothels who are hidden in massage polar's. We have found 2 new brothels in last 2 weeks. We go into these brothels and give them gifts with out info to help them with English lessons, safe house and going out to coffee with them just to be a friend. Rahab is fairly new it's been here in Darwin for 2 months. So we haven't had any trafficked girls come into Rahab yet.. but we are praying they do. Pray that the walls of the brothels get shook! Most of the women in the Brothels are from China the fishermans warf is the main area were thinking  the pimps or madams bring them through from Asia. www.girleffect.org is one way to get an idea of whats out there in the World to day.


more info:
http://www.ywamsa.org.au/notes/Rahab
http://www.rahabministriesthailand.com/


Aubergine school: I get to house parent with Emily AKA director of Rahab Dawin and her Husband Jared. The house that we stay at when we can is called the Tiger lilies those girls and I got along really well they loved cheerleading and art.... ya we got a long real fast and I thought them a cheer and showed them how a real cheerleader dances and showed them how to jump :D and man can they crump :D

Mission Adventures: http://www.missionadventures.net/ to be continued.....






   

No comments:

Post a Comment